Tailored for AV Industry
- Pre-configured settings that are common in the AV industry, such as QoS and IGMP snooping.
Easy Set-Up with Front Display
- Easy group function with pre-configured VLAN’s for a quick set-up (without IT knowledge).
- Metal housing and ruggedized Ethercon and OpticalCon connectors, ideal for touring and live events.
- Transfer multiple protocols (Dante™, RAVENNA/AES67®, ArtNet, MANet 1&2, sACN,Q-LAN …)
Ultimate Link Redundancy
- RlinkX redundancy protocol automatically takes over signal in milliseconds in case of a link failure.
- Don’t worry about power plugs anymore. PoE+ powers-up all compatible devices within the network.
Focus on Being Creative Again.
- Stop wasting time on programming your network or spending money on IT consultants to do it for you. With Luminex GigaCore switches and only some basic AV knowledge, you can do it all by yourself in just the blink of an eye. Now you can finally focus on your core business as an AV technician or designer: “being creative”!
Built-In Redundant Power Supply.
- The GigaCore 16RFO has an internal redundant power supply for ultimate redundancy on power level (and PoE). If for some reason the main power supply fails, the redundant supply keeps your system up and running.
The Ultimate Touring Companion with Rugged Fiber.
- The GigaCore 16RFO has four slots for rugged Fiber connectors (option between Neutrik of Fiberfox) for long distance coverage. So when harsh environments such as tours and live events are your daily life, the GigaCore 16RFO is likely to become your best friend you can always rely on.
Free Software Included
- LumiNet Monitor is a free software pack that will increase the comfort of working with Luminex equipment and together with the easy-to-use web interface for GigaCore’s, it adds high value to your project monitoring and preparation.
- Most suitable applications: Touring and live events
- RLinkX (Link redundancy): Yes
- Groups (VLAN segmentation): Yes
- MultiLinkX (Link aggregation): Yes
- Profile manager: Yes
- Memory: 4Mb
- MAC address table:
- Address learning / Aging: Self learning, Auto aging
- Switching throughput: 32Gbps
- IGMP support: Yes (V1/V2/V3)
- IGMP snooping: Yes, enabled by default
- Port sensing: Auto negotiation
- Auto crossover: MDI / MDIX
- Auto sensing: Full or Half Duplex (Gigabit is Full Duplex)
- Ethernet connectivity: 12 x Shielded Neutrik Ethercon connectors
- Fiber connectivity: 4 x slot for rugged fiber connectors
- Ethernet port speed: 1Gbps
- Serial: 1 x serial RJ45 console port
- Power connectivity: 2x Neutrik powerCON TRUE1 In/Out
- Power input: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Power consumption: Maximum 30W (maximum 180W with PoE Supply Unit)
- Fuse: 3.15A 250V Slow Blow
- Backup power input: 100 - 240VAC
- Backup PoE power input: 100 - 240VAC (same connector as backup power input)
- PoE supply on front ports:
- Supported protocols: Dante©, RAVENNA/AES67©, Ethersound©, Q-LAN, REAC©, sACN, ArtNet, MANet2, HogNet, RTTrPL (BlackTraX), IEEE 802.1p CoS (Class of Service), DiffServ (DSCP), PoE (802.3af) (optional), PoE+ (optional), IEEE 1588 PTP V2
- Sound protocol compliance: Yes (low jitter)
- Ethernet compliance: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x Flow Control, IEEE 802.3ab Gigabit Ethernet
- Display and jog: Yes
- Configuration: Through the built-in web server or with the front end display menu
- Status LEDs:
- Global status LEDs: Device, power, PoE power, RLinkX
- Port status LEDs: PoE, RLinkX, link/activity and port speed
- Colored RGB LEDs: No
- Mounting: Rack
- Enclosure: Robust metal housing
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 19" x 11.5" x 3.5" (482 x 294,15 x 88.45 mm)
- Weight: 13.4 lbs (6.1 kg)
- Packaging: 21.5" x 16.5" x 5.5" (545 x 420 x 140 mm)
- Operating temperature: 32 - 122 °F (0 to +50 °C)
- Storage temperature: 14 - 158 °F (-10 to +70 °C)
- Humidity (non condensing): 5 to 95% RH
- Certificates/Approvals: CE
- Standards: EN 60950-1, EN 55022, EN 55024
*Note: Luminex LCE operates a policy of continuous development. Luminex LCE reserves the right to make changes and improvements to any of the products described on this website without prior notice. Specifications are subject to change without notice. Please refer to the manufacturer's web page for the most up to date specifications and product details. www.luminex.be
For the most up to date Software and Firmware vist www.luminex.be/support/product-support/.