A.C. ProMedia is a member of the worldwide “AC Group of companies”, one of the world’s largest suppliers of professional lighting and associated equipment to the entertainment industry.
A.C. ProMedia is dedicated to supplying North America with Architaniment Media Solutions and Products (Audio-Video-Lighting-Control-Networking) aimed at the install & Architainment markets: fixed infrastructure, new designs and event venues.
We are currently seeking candidates with proven results and a customer centric oriented sales background to join our growing team. This regional management role will support the A.C. Lighting’s new ProMedia division for the US markets.
The Regional Account Manager will report to the Vice President, Sales and is responsible for building the A.C. ProMedia market and driving sales of premium AV, Lighting and/or Media products into the “Architainment” industry. The scope of work includes but is not limited to, growing and driving sales including lead qualification, quota management, funnel management, budget management, sales planning, dealer recruitment and product training.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Grow the A.C. ProMedia business and achieve annual sales targets with existing and new accounts.
- Prospects for new sales opportunities within defined market while developing relationships with consultants and key influencers.
- Arranges travel schedule to visit existing and new potential clients, attend dealer open houses and trade shows plus product training with the target of spending 50%+ of the time in front of customers on the road.
- Communicates effectively with management.
- Ships, tracks and processes demo equipment.
- Prepares and provides customers with professional sales quotations based upon Company guidelines.
- Arranges for product to be shipped to customer’s satisfaction and timelines based upon product availability and client expectation.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction rating with existing and new accounts.
- Attend all required Trade Shows.
- Learns all exclusive product lines to the skill set of being able to demonstrate and run the equipment to showcase the product lines.
- Organizes, promotes and assists in coordinating product, dealer and staff training sessions
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to work independently or with a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to negotiate with clients
- Ability to develop relationships with consultants, designers, architects, contractors and project managers
- Knowledge of audio, video, lighting and networking products and solutions aimed at commercial, multimedia, architectural and A/V markets
- Ability to understand the scope of a project
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience in customer service and client relationships
- Ability to stoop, kneel or climb and on occasion lift up to 50’ pounds
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Marketing/Sales from an accredited University/College preferred
- CTS (Certified Technical Specialist) or equivalent preferred but not required
- 10 years of Pro-lighting/AV or Media sales experience
- 5-10 Years of AV experience and knowledge of lighting is preferred.
***To be considered for a position within A.C. ProMedia you must go to this URL: https://www.cindexinc.com/c/93A71B and complete a Survey. Please attach a copy of your resume to the completed Survey and notify our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org when completed.
A.C. ProMedia is world-class manufacturer/distributor of lighting and associated rigging and video technologies for the theater, film, television, worship, exhibition and commercial markets in North America.
We're looking for an experienced Trade Show Support Specialist. Based out of our new Mississauga location, this role is responsible for the technical coordination and preparation of AC America's trade shows and events.
*** To be considered for a position with A.C. ProMedia., you must complete this survey, https://www.cindexinc.com/c/93A71B
- Coordinates the technical aspects of major trade shows in Canada & the U.S.A.
- Attend major trade shows (approx. 15 shows/year) to supervise the assembly/disassembly of the trade show booth with efficiency and care, packaging and transport of the goods to and from the site, including directing onsite crews.
- Prepare the 3D renderings for trade show booth design and layout, including trade show floor planning.
- Order trade show services as required (labor, rigging, electrical, lead retrievals, hotels, etc.) and sourcing supplies (booth supplies, etc.) as required.
- Enter orders into our ERP System and arrange the necessary paperwork for the Temporary Import Bonds (TIB) and transportation logistics.
- Maintain trade show inventory to ensure it is always in good repair and inventory is accurately balanced (product, booth, booth supplies, tools, etc.) and annual inventory count and reconciliation.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all relevant lighting technologies to aid in booth preparation, set up and programming.
- Report trade show expenses (services, show costs and supply) with budgets and final numbers.
- Assist with video and photo shoots by preparing products and related items.
- Work with Marketing to maintain appropriate inventory levels of product literature for distribution at trade shows.
- Assist with coordinating product, Dealer/Client and staff training sessions.
- Support coordination of all Open House or Dealer/Client training sessions with our sales team.
- Update educational material to include PowerPoint presentations, video accounts of training techniques or written procedures as required.
What we're looking for
- A Great Attitude!
- Ability to travel freely throughout North America.
- Superior time-management, multitasking skills and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision.
- 3+ years related experience in trade show and event organization.
- Training in stage lighting applications, principles of lighting and organizing events.
- Proficient with VectorWorks and MS Office (Word, Excel, PP, Outlook).
- Resourceful and solutions-oriented.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal skills with the ability to communicate in a professional manner.
- Proven analytical ability.
- Physically capable to stoop, kneel, climb and lift (up to 75lbs/34kg).
- Close vision and ability to adjust focus is required.
***To be considered for a position within A.C. ProMedia, be sure to:
A.C. ProMedia is a respectful, caring and inclusive workplace. We are committed to championing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process providing the applicant has met the bona-fide requirements for the open position. Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted or alternatively you may contact Human Resources.
The Graphic Designer will report to the Marketing Project Manager and is responsible for assisting with graphic design and video creation to implement the marketing strategy, plans and programs of the A.C. Group of Companies and Brands in North and South American. This position will work closely with the Marketing and Sales team executing promotional activities related to all marketing programs, creating digital marketing materials and ensuring company messages are consistent and compelling. The scope of work includes but is not limited to, maintaining and creating digital content and text for print and online media, tradeshows and events.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Creates digital content using Adobe CC, for the A.C. Group of Companies and Brands, for advertising, promotions, tradeshows and events, website and social media (social media posts, tradeshow graphics/signage, booth image design, company images, banners, etc.).
- Work with the A.C. Group team to determine the scope of a project.
- Advise on strategies to reach a particular audience.
- Determine the message the design should portray, and create content to identify a product or convey the message.
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites.
- Follow the brand guidelines – colors, images, text style, and layout, to ensures consistent corporate image throughout all marketing materials for the A.C. Group of Companies and Brands.
- Present the design to the A.C. Group team and incorporate recommendations into the final design.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
- Gathers and organizes all Company logos and graphic assets keeping all graphics current and properly digitally filed.
- Periodically requests updated graphics/logos and style guides from Brands.
- Assists with the maintenance of the website creating graphics for new content, updates, etc.
- Creates and edits brochures and digital content.
- Develops Corporate presentation templates (PowerPoint).
- Works with printers to print digital content
- Manages the stock of all printed assets such as printed brochures
SKILLS & WORK EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in Graphic Design from an accredited College
- 5 years of Graphic Design and Marketing experience including working experience with Graphic Design, Digital Communications, Digital Marketing, Social Media, Print and Online Media.
- Superior time management skills, multitasking skills and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision
- Excellent writing skills including proper spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Strong verbal skills with the ability to communicate in a professional and compelling manner
- Ability to work independently and under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Detail oriented and able to accurately proofread marketing materials
- Knowledge of Graphic Design and working experience with Adobe CC and related software packages
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with CRM software would be an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team player that is capable of thinking outside the box
- Ability to make sound, timely and accurate judgments while supporting reasoning for decisions
- Professional, responsive with a positive work attitude
- Resourceful, flexible and well organized
- Ability to maintain filing systems and electronic databases
- Ability to stoop, kneel and on occasion lift up to 25 pounds.
***To be considered for a position within A.C. ProMedia, you must go to this URL: https://www.cindexinc.com/c/93A71B
and complete a Survey. Please attach a copy of your resume to to the completed Survey, the title of the position you are applying for, and notify our HR department at email@example.com when completed.
We are always looking for great talent. Don't see what your looking for, we still welcome general applications.
***To be considered for a position within A.C. Lighting Inc. please visit
Thank you for your interest!