Tailored for AV Industry
- Pre-configured settings that are common in the AV industry, such as QoS and IGMP snooping.
- Easy group function with pre-configured VLAN’s for a quick set-up (without IT knowledge).
Ideal for Fixed Installations
- Designed for fixed installations in buildings, theaters, cruise ships, theme parks …
- Transfer multiple protocols (Dante™, RAVENNA/AES67®, ArtNet, MANet 1&2, sACN,Q-LAN …)
Ultimate Link Redundancy
- RlinkX redundancy protocol automatically takes over signal in milliseconds in case of a link failure.
With or Without PoE+
Don’t worry about power plugs anymore. PoE+ powers-up all compatible devices within the network.
Focus on Being Creative Again.
- Stop wasting time on programming your network or spending money on IT consultants to do it for you. With Luminex GigaCore switches and only some basic AV knowledge, you can do it all by yourself in just the blink of an eye. Now you can finally focus on your core business as an AV technician or designer: “being creative”!
Same Technology, Different Applications.
- The GigaCore 26i has considerably more ports then all its predecessors in the GigaCore range. This high port density switch (24x RJ45 and 6x SFP) is designed to offer more capacity for large system integrations such as theaters, concert halls, convention centers, sports arenas, studios, cruise ships, theme parks, hotels, houses of worship and other fixed installations.
When Distance Matters: Fiber to the Rescue.
- The GigaCore 26i provides users with six SFP cages for Fiber connectivity. Just connect a multimode or single mode Fiber transceiver to each cage and it will enable you to cover greater distances with a total link immunity up to 10km!
Free Software Included
- LumiNet Monitor is a free software pack that will increase the comfort of working with Luminex equipment and together with the easy-to-use web interface for GigaCore’s, it adds high value to your project monitoring and preparation.
- Most suitable applications: Fixed installations
- RLinkX (Link redundancy): Yes
- Groups (VLAN segmentation): Yes
- MultiLinkX (Link aggregation): Yes
- Profile manager: Yes
- Memory: 4Mb
- MAC address table:
- Address learning / Aging: Self learning, Auto aging
- Switching throughput: 52Gbps
- IGMP support: Yes (V1/V2/V3)
- IGMP snooping: Yes, enabled by default
- Port sensing: Auto negotiation
- Auto crossover: MDI / MDIX
- Auto sensing: Full or Half Duplex (Gigabit is Full Duplex)
- Ethernet connectivity: 24 x RJ45 connectors (incl. 4x dual media on ports 21-24)
- Fiber connectivity: 6 x SFP cages (incl. 4x dual media on ports 21-24)
- Ethernet port speed: 1Gbps
- Serial: 1 x serial RJ45 console port
- Power connectivity:
- 1 x IEC inlet
- 1 x redundant power input on Molex Mini-Fit Junior 14 pin connector
- Power input: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Power consumption: Maximum 30W (maximum 430W with PoE Supply Unit)
- Fuse: None
- Backup power input: 12VDC / 2,5A
- Backup PoE power input: -54VDC / 6.5A
- PoE supply on front ports:
- Supported protocols: Dante©, RAVENNA/AES67©, Ethersound©, Q-LAN, REAC©, sACN, ArtNet, MANet2, HogNet, RTTrPL (BlackTraX), IEEE 802.1p CoS (Class of Service), DiffServ (DSCP), PoE (802.3af) (optional), PoE+ (optional), IEEE 1588 PTP V2
- Sound protocol compliance: Yes (low jitter)
- Ethernet compliance: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x Flow Control, IEEE 802.3ab Gigabit Ethernet
- Display and jog: None
- Configuration: Through the built-in web server
- Status LEDs:
- Global status LEDs: Device, power, PoE power, RLinkX and mode
- Port status LEDs: PoE, MultiLinkX, RLinkX, groups, link/activity and port speed
- Dark mode available
- Colored RGB LEDs: Yes
- Mounting: Rack
- Enclosure: Robust metal housing
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 19" x 10.6" x 1.73" (482 x 270.3 x 44 mm)
- Weight: 8.8 lbs (4 kg)
- Packaging: 21.5" x 16.5" x 3.15" (545 x 420 x 80 mm)
- Operating temperature: 32 - 122 °F (0 to +50 °C) (non-PoE version), 32 - 104 °F (0 to +40 °C) (PoE version)
- Storage temperature: 14 - 158 °F (-10 to +70 °C)
- Humidity (non condensing): 5 to 95% RH
- Certificates/Approvals: cSGSus Mark, CE, CB certificate
- Standards: IEC 60950-1, UL 60950-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, EN 60950-1, FCC Part 15 CFR 47, CAN/ICES-003, EN 55022, EN 55024
*Note: Luminex LCE operates a policy of continuous development. Luminex LCE reserves the right to make changes and improvements to any of the products described on this website without prior notice. Specifications are subject to change without notice. Please refer to the manufacturer's web page for the most up to date specifications and product details. www.luminex.be
For the most up to date Software and Firmware vist www.luminex.be/support/product-support/.