Are you sure you want to perform this action?
July 13, 2020 08:30
In AUDAC's endeavour to continually improve the customer experience, we would like to inform you about the following new software & hardware updates that we have released.
MMP40 - v1.13.1
- Support added for iTunes AAC M4A files.
- A synchronised display and web folder order.
- Removed OGG recording option.
- Removed WAV 48KHz stereo recording.
- Ticking in WAV recording
- AV recording are no longer corrupted if the USB stick is full during recording.
- Forwarding/rewinding some WAV files could cause playback issues.
- Improved folder navigation
- Improved timeline information
- Improved single play
- Improved fast forward and rewind
- MP3 recording
- Multiple small bug fixes
- WAV recording requires a high-speed USB stick. MP3 recording is recommended.
- File play order is defined by the USB stick write order and not alphabetically. You can use FatSorter" to sort files alphabetically on USB stick.
XMP44 - v1.5.4
- Improved special character handling
- Several bugfixes related to MMP40
MTX - v3.2
Hotfix for mute and volume issue introduced in v3.1
- Mute/unmute can cause unintended input selection change.
- Changing volume when Remote input 1 or 2 is selected causes unintended input change.
IMP40 - v1.2.0
- There is now support for radio servers that send data in chunks (HTTP 1.1). This caused distorted audio on specific radio stations.
September 23, 2020 16:00
September 2, 2020 08:50
August 10, 2020 09:30
July 27, 2020 08:00
July 24, 2020 11:30