Are you sure you want to perform this action?
July 24, 2020 11:30
Luminex has released firmware updates on:
The new releases will be available on Luminex's website on July 24, 2020.
It's time to update to the latest version.
Release notes GigaCore 2.8.4 (Changes since v2.8.2)
- Improved connectivity for Dante Audinate devices
- Improved AVB functionality
- Added Link-Local for IP configuration
|This can be achieved by setting the IP mode directly to Link-Local.||When using DHCP client mode, Link-Local can be set as fall back.|
- Fixed communication issue with Dante Audinate devices based on specific deprecated PHY
- Enhanced PoE web UI and PoE warnings
- PTPv2 p2p udp peer delay measurement fixed
Release notes Araneo 1.2.1
- Fixed MAC address ranges
- Fixed firmware updating functionality
- Fixed text overlap issues
|Get the latest version here|
Already downloaded ARANEO?
Use the application updater.
Release notes LumiSplit 6.0.0
• Support for E1.37-7: RDM Endpoint PIDs
• RDM Integrity (Test-suite): Improvements in RDM handling resulting in improved test results for the RDM Integrity test-suite which in turn should lead to an even more robust RDM implementation
• DMX Fail Mode and DMX Startup Mode with the possibility to record a snapshot
Release notes LumiNet Monitor 2.3.2
• ArtNet4 compliance
• Update your LumiNode using Luminet Monitor
• Support LumiCore
• Implement the RDM "Set DMX Fail mode" message
November 4, 2021 15:00
November 1, 2021 10:30
November 1, 2021 10:15
October 13, 2021 15:00
September 17, 2021 08:30